Creamy Pastillas is one of the products that is Mama Emz Food Products known for. In fact, it is the best-selling product.
Pastillas are traditional Filipino delicacy which are the kids and kids-at-heart favorite. It usually is made using milk, sugar, and cornstarch.
Pastillas is a milk-based confectionery dessert that is well known in the Philippines. It is considered to be one of the famous sweet delicacies and perfect as “pasalubong” for the Filipino Family especially for kids.
The Method in Making Pastillas
- Pour the powdered and the condensed milk in a bowl.
- Mix the powdered and condensed milk. The mixture may be a little thick and hard to mix, so have patience and a thick and sturdy spoon.
- Shape your candy into circles or cylinders. Choose the shape you’d like for your pastillas; they can be circular, or they can be more cylindrical, like Tootsie Rolls. Just use your hands to give them their desired shape; you can wear gloves if you want to. Place the shaped candies on a plate.
- Pour the sugar on a plate. Pour half a cup of sugar on a plate.
- Wrap the candy in cellophane. Place each piece of candy in the center of a cellophane square and roll it into a cylinder or whatever shape you like, and tuck the ends of the cellophane into the roll.
- Enjoy this tasty candy during any time of day.
Try Mama Emz Pastillas to see the difference!
We can be found at:
Balintocatoc, Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines
For Orders and Inquiries, CONTACT US
Other sources: www.delishably.com