Peanut Butter and Banana are our two most favorite flavor. Let us try to combine both and add them to our all-time favorite breakfast, the pancake. Here is the recipe to the Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes.
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 12 medium-sized pancakes
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed (about 1/2 cup mashed banana)
- 3/4 cup cream or milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg, peanut butter, mashed banana, cream, sugars, cinnamon and vanilla and whisk until combined. There will be some lumps in the batter because of the banana and peanut butter swirls will be present. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until just combined; don’t overmix after adding the flour or the pancakes will be tough.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place about 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto the skillet. Cook pancakes over medium-high heat on the first side for about 3 minutes and on the second side for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until browned and done. Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Heat oven to 175 or 200°F and place finished pancakes in an oven-safe baking dish to keep them warm while cooking the remaining pancakes and making the caramelized bananas.
(Recipe from foodrepublic.com)
Try Mama Emz Peanut Butter to see the difference!
We can be found at:
Balintocatoc, Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines
For Orders and Inquiries, CONTACT US