Peanut Butter and Chocolate are our two most favorite sweet flavors. Make both of them as ingredients for a smoothie and you’ll get a perfect nutritious breakfast. It also works great as a snack option that keeps us full and satisfies our sweet craving. Here is the recipe to the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie. Chocolate and peanut butter is one of our favorite flavor combinations, so this smoothie can be one of the staple for us. You can keep it reasonably light, or up the protein so it functions as a meal replacement.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 1 glass smoothie
- 1 medium banana, chopped and preferably frozen
- 1 cup milk (skim, low-fat, non-dairy, etc)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or any chocolate powder
- 2-3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Optional: 1-2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
Combine all the ingredients: banana, milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and honey in a blender. Taste and add more sweetener or protein powder if desired. Serve immediately.
(Recipe from savorysimple.com)
Try Mama Emz Peanut Butter to see the difference!
We can be found at:
Balintocatoc, Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines
For Orders and Inquiries, CONTACT US