Balintocatoc, Santiago City, Isabela, Philippines
For Orders and Inquiries CONTACT US
Mama Emz Malunggay Chips is a healthy snack food from the leaves of Malunggay (Moringa) perfect for those with a palate for snacks with a kick of spice, best for those who crave a unique flavor to tickle their taste buds.
- Cheese Powder
- Vegetable Oil
Malunggay is a plant with the scientific name of Moringa Oleifera. One of the most useful tropical trees.
- Its leaves are said to have many natural galactagogues that help increase lactation in nursing mothers.
- Filipinos like to say that Malunggay is “the most nutritious plant in the world.” It is rich in vitamins A, C, and iron.
- It has agricultural and industrial benefits its oil can be used as a lubricant for fine machinery.
- Strengthen the eye muscles.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Help restores skin condition.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Relieves headaches and migraines.
- It contains calcium, Vitamins A and C, and iron.
- Help heal inflammation of the joints and tendons.
- Prevent intestinal worms.
- Help increase semen count.
- Help normalize blood sugar level, therefore, preventing diabetes
- It helps relax and promotes good night sleep.
- Used to treat fever and asthma.
- Antioxidant Properties to Boost Your Immune System.
- Good for treating liver and spleen problems
- Treat arthritis, rheumatism, gout, cramp, STD, boils and urinary problems, and is a relaxant for epilepsy.